Paris Preview: Great Wall launches European crossover
The Mitusbishi-powered 4x4 is dubbed a crossover by Great Wall, but only because it's more car-like than its SUV and truck siblings (Great Wall doesn't have any cars in its lineup at present). Power comes from a Mitsubishi-sourced 2.3-liter four, mated to a five-speed manual transmission. The Hover is available in 'luxury' and 'super luxury' trim levels.
European models will be assembled in Russia, and be distributed through Italy's Eurasia Motor Company.
[Sources: Great Wall, 4Car]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies