UAW chief flames Bush for failure to help automakers
Speaking at the Reuters Auto Summit in Detroit, Gettelfinger said it was "humiliating" that Bush found time to meet with TV "American Idol" Clay Aiken, but has put off meeting with auto industry executives until after the November election, going on to accuse Bush of "...walking away from the industry that does more for our economy than any other."
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models