Hyundai Arnejs pics surface
The Arnejs (pronounced Ar-nez) will replace the Accent and Elantra, and compete with the VW Golf and Opel Astra among others. Engine options will include a 1.4-liter gas engine and a 2.0-liter diesel, and even a hybrid is possible.
Although the Kia C'eed was primarily designed by a Korean team and redeveloped for the European market, the Hyundai was created by Europeans at their Russelsheim, Germany plant. Production is rumored to be taking place in Eastern Europe. The car will make its official debut at the Paris Motor Show later this month when we'll be able to bring you live shots of the Arnejs from the show floor.
[Source: Motor Authority]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies