New ethanol plants in Michigan, other locales in the U.S.
Meanwhile, Bunge North America is teaming up with Carlyle/Riverstone Renewable Energy Infrastructure Fund to build ethanol production plants in the U.S. adjacent to Bunge grain facilities. The plants will be able to produce several hundred million gallons each year by the end of 2008. Exactly where these plants will be located has not yet been announced.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video