Miljobil Grenland AS takes delivery of four hydrogen-fueled Pruis hybrids in Norway
The HyNor group is planning on a hydrogen highway between the Oslo, the capital, and Stavanger, a port on Norway's western coast, where hybrogen vehicles can refuel. The plan calls for five hydrogen fueling stations along the route by 2009, with the rest of the country getting hydrogen stations after that.
Earlier this year, Quantum leased hydrogen-powered Prius hybrids to the state of California.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models