Presidential Mariner Hybrid
The Detroit News reports that Mr. Clinton got a sneak peek at the customized hybrid on Wednesday, but the formal delivery will appropriately occur at a conference on climate change later this month.
USA Today notes that the car's extra features include extra legroom in the rear, a swing-up desk, a refrigerator and some electronic devices to which Ford is sworn to secrecy.
I suppose at some point in the future when Mr. Clinton upgrades to a ZEV, the Mariner will proudly retire along side his '67 'stang in Arkansas' Museum of Automobiles.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models