Circle the wagons: Mercedes-Benz CLS/E-Class wagon hybrid
No, not that kind of hybrid. This Mercedes-Benz CLS/E-Class hybrid is the type that's created when two things that normally don't go together are united. In this case, the front end of a CLS has been grafted onto an E-Class wagon. The nose job has done been done very well, however, as the car has already been mistaken by a few to be an actual CLS-Class wagon, but it's obviously not as the comparison shot after the jump shows. Still, makes you wonder...
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video