Chrysler recalling over 180,000 vehicles
It would seem that a rear-facing child seat might come into contact with the airbag after it deploys. The recall is going to entail bringing back 145,000 Dodge Ram pickups for an airbag modification, in addition to another 15,000 trucks that will also have their passenger side safety belt replaced.
Another 35,000 Dodge Durangos are set to hit the service department due to a wiring issue in the dash that, if liquid would happen to spill on it, may cause an electrical fire.
Those of you affected can contact your local dealers or wait by your mailbox for instructions.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video