BMW equips cars with free Real Time Traffic Information
BMW also claims the system will be the first sold in the U.S. that offers dynamic rerouting on the navigation system. We wanted to double check that statement so we checked with Acura, which was one of the first automakers to offer real-time traffic info, and indeed Acura's system on the RL will not reroute a path for the driver when traffic is encountered.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models