Paris Preview: Citroen planning C-M�tisse hybrid-diesel concept
You can count on French automakers to pull out all the stops for the Paris Motor Show, and it looks like Citroen certainly has something special planned, if this teaser image of a new four-door GT concept car is any indication.
The "C-Métisse" (literally, "cross-breed" or "hybrid") design study is a diesel-electric hybrid, with a V6 HDi augmented by twin electric motors. Stretching over 15 feet in length, and massing a solid 3080 pounds, the C-Métisse is definitely more of a highway cruiser than a sports car, but nonetheless the scissor-door concept is said to make the 0-60 mph sprint in only six seconds.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies