BP America will work with Schwarzenegger on greenhouse gas bill
BP America is eager for a market-based way to lower emissions and has supported "cap and trading" programs in other areas (like the EU) for some time. BP releases an annual BP Sustainability Report. And BP has worked with Gov. Schwarzenegger in the past, as well. In July, the company hosting the Governor and British Prime Minister Tony Blair at a Climate Change Meeting and in 2004, Schwarzenegger unveil the first BP-branded retail–designed hydrogen site in America.
[Source: BP America]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies