Spy Shots: 2008 Ford Escape interior
Well, those vehicle testing engineers are a messy lot, aren't they? An alert Autospies reader snapped this shot of the interior of a heavily masked 2008 Ford Escape. The major change from the current Escape dashboard layout (see below) is in the area of the center console, which is much narrower and adopts a vertically stacked design.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video