Matching the right algae to right factory exhaust
Algae, as simple plants, needs sunlight, nutrients, and CO2 to survive and prosper. GreenFuel is looking at CO2 emissions from different types of factories to see which are absorbed by what algae. The idea is to use these algae to eventually create biodiesel or even ethanol. AlgaTech is in charge of finding the right algae since factories can be found in different environments and influence which one will grow the best. Theoretically, such "fine-tuned algae" could solve two issues at once: absorb harmful CO2 emissions while providing an alternative fuel to oil.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models