Gas prices hit lowest mark since April
What this means is open for debate, however, as Edmunds' Inside Line notes in their article, supply and demand is in full effect. Whether or not this will change American's driving habits or, more importantly, their car purchasing decisions is the real question.
[Source: Edmunds' Inside Line]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies