UK police to use Lexus GS 450h in "demanding police roles"
The Wiltshire Constabulary is going to be the first police force in the UK to add the high-performance Lexus GS 450h hybrid vehicles to their fleet. The constables think the vehicles 0-60 time of 5.9 seconds is more than adequate for police work, and they like the lower CO2 emissions. Police Fleet Manager of Wiltshire Constabulary Steve Botham said the Wiltshire Police would use the Lexus GS 450h "in a demanding police role".
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models