Honda launches countdown on Red H minisite
We're not entirely sure what to make of this, but since Honda's red 'H' is normally reserved for vehicles that receive Type-R treatment, we're mildly excited. The launch of the site that will presumably occur midnight EST on Thursday may fall in conjunction with Honda's unveiling of the Civic Type-R in Paris, but the rev-happy sounds hint at something more suited for a racetrack.
Theories and thoughts on what Honda's up to are welcome in 'Comments.'
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies