Tuner Tuesday: ASMA Design S-Class Eagle I
The Eagle I features the "traditional" ASMA plunging grille line that Ashely from eMercedesBenz calls "Darth Vader-esque". In addition, ASMA adds a shocking number of vented panels to the S-Class to complement the new front end, side sills and rear bumper. As always, customers can add a new set of wheels, sport exhaust, etc. to complement their Eagle I, although this thing doesn't appear to take compliments very well. You can find more info and high-rez shots of the Eagle I via the eMercedesBenz link below.
[Source: ASMA Design via eMercedesBenz]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies