Spy Shots (in motion): Video of the E92 M3
As we wait with bated breath for BMW's newest iteration of the M3, we've tided ourselves over with copious quantities of spy shots and now, just as we started to bore with the speculation and hype, we get video.
The body is nothing you haven't seen before, but the howling mechanical opus of the expected 4-liter V8 gives us a feeling that would be inappropriate to elaborate on in this medium.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models