Society of Automotive Analysts present Strategic Planning Summit
This year's presenters and topics in which we're particularly interested are:
- Lonnie Miller - Director, Industry Analysis at the Polk Center for Automotive Studies - "Future Ramifications and Success factors for Hybrid Vehicles"
- Dr. Walter McManus - Director, University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute - "Building a North American Hybrid and Advanced Diesel Supply Chain"
- Gary Vasilash - Editor-in-Chief at Automotive Design and Production Magazine - "Future Ramifications and Success Factors for Hybrid Vehicles"
If anyone out there will be attending, let us know.
[Source: Society of Automotive Analysts]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models