Nissan teams with Marc Ecko for pair of custom SUVs
Perhaps hoping to emulate the success that Ford has enjoyed from its long standing relationship with apparel producer Eddie Bauer, Nissan has announced that it's partnering with urban style maven Marc Ecko, who plans to modify a Nissan Pathfinder and Armada with his signature artistic style to commemorate the hook up. We're not totally certain the above image is actually a rendering of what Mr. Ecko has planned, but Nissan says the pair of SUVs will be unveiled soon enough in October, before heading out on a cross-country tour. Hopefully they'll be stopping in Las Vegas for the SEMA Show in November so we can inspect Mr. Ecko's handiwork first hand. If all goes well, who knows? Nissan may be offering Ecko Pathfinders and Ecko Armadas in the near future.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX