British man Ka-Blew it trying to blow up speed camera
Nobody likes a tattletale, but is that any reason to blow up a speed camera that just caught you breakin' the law? A 28-year-old British man who had just gotten snapped by a speed camera thought so, and believed he could beat his ticket by blowing up the witness to his crime. Wrong. The hard drive of the camera survived and showed police the man returning to the scene in one frame and "sparks and flames" in the next. Here's a thought, did he have to walk in front of the camera to blow it up?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video