Honda says no to ethanol, says it's not efficient
States U.S. sales chief John Mendel of Honda, "We're not against it. In the list of priorities right now, we haven't moved it up the list. It is less efficient from a fuel-economy standpoint."
Honda plans to focus, instead, on hybrid and diesel technologies as part of its alternatives to standard gasoline-powered vehicles.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models