Toyota opens biggest showroom in country
Apparently a converted Best Buy, we can just imagine Corollas on aisle 3, Tundras on aisle 10. Actually, the new Kings Toyota has a Starbucks, free wifi, six high-definition plasma screens and two rotating turntables at the entrance topped with Toyotas, so it's part indoor mall and part auto show.
Toyotas have been knocked before for having the soul of an appliance, so maybe this was inevitable. For now, Kings Toyota has bragging rights until one of you can best it.
[Source: Tracy's Auto Blog via Netscape, CNN Money]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies