Dodge hoping it has the right Caliber of car to succeed down under
Although the segment they've chosen for their first offering is a hotly contested one, the Caliber just might have what it takes to succeed. With styling that has been likened to a cuddly warthog already, this razorback-meets-the-outback scenario should be interesting.
[Source: Inside Line]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies