Lexus LS coming to Japan next month with hybrid in 2007
The LS is part of Toyota's plan to compete with foreign automakers like BMW who dominate the Japanese luxury segment. The world's second largest automaker plans to double its luxury lineup to eight by 2010 with a rumored SUV, a sports car, and two other models. It's unknown if any of these future vehicles will include hybrids.
[Source: AFX News via Forbes]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video