Illinois getting yet another ethanol plant
That AENS is moving quickly is perhaps because two people at its helm, Lee Blank, AENS executive vice president and chief operating officer and Mark Beemer, AENS president and CEO, are both former executives at Archer Daniels Midland Co., which knows a thing or two about making ethanol. The Kankakee plant should be operating by late 2008.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies