Win a hybrid with a great photo of the National Parks
The rules say that all photographs must be taken in one of the Federal Recreation Agency Lands, which include lands run by the: National Park Service, Bureau of Land Management, U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service, Bureau of Reclamation, and U.S. Forest Service. This contest is for amateur photogs only. Anyone who earns more than five percent of his or her income from photography is not eligible to win. The rest of us can submit up to three photos, which must be sent in by the end of 2006. Go shoot something beautiful.
[Source: National Parks via Mixed Power]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies