Delphi hearing postponed until September
In its announcement of the postponement, the United Auto Workers union said that although talks had continued between Delphi, GM and the UAW, they were "at best disappointing. Events over the past week have not materially changed that assessment."
When the hearing reconvenes, the UAW expects to present its case that Delphi should be held to its current labor agreements.
[Source: Automotive News (subscription required), UAW]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models