Is OPEC entering the ethanol market?
But it's Daukoru's interest in the world's ethanol capital that's of interest. He is meeting with Petrobras to discuss importing ethanol into Nigeria while the African nation looks into building its own ethanol production.
Note that Nigeria, as the U.S.' fifth largest source of imported oil, is not facing a fuel shortage. Is Daukoru's visit a harbinger of the future? Or mutual economic policy?
[Source: Associated Press via Houston Chronicle, Wikipedia]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies