Arizona firm dangles 350Z keys as employee incentive
Not at Infusion.
There, if you're deemed the month's top performer, you get the keys to the "Infusion Z," the company's silver Nissan 350Z. The car sports the Infusion logo on the door, so they get some free advertising wherever the Employee of the Month drives. That's a fair trade if you ask us. When you're cruising in the Z, it's not like you can see that from the cockpit, anyway. Oh, and should an employee get into an accident with the car, he or she has to pick up the insurance deductible.
We urge HR departments nationwide to adopt similar policies right away. Note to Weblogs, Inc. management: we'd be totally OK with an "Autoblog Murcielago."
[Sources: Infusion Software, The Arizona Republic]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models