Western section of BP's Prudhoe Bay oil field may remain open
BP is producing 155,000 barrels a day in the Bay, down from the 400,000 it can produce when the field is fully operational. A "chief commodities strategist" for Mitsui Bussan Futures Ltd. in Tokyo told Bloomberg that, "It's an important period right now as the U.S. needs as much oil as possible, and there may be further problems with hurricanes."
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video