Lead designer of the Camaro goes for a spin
One member of the Autoblog team had his hand in developing a few parts for a car that will soon be making an appearance in the Autoblog Garage. His lament after finding out that he wouldn't be able to enjoy this paragon of luxury was to point out that he had never even sat in the vehicle, let alone get behind the wheel and drive. Our hearts go out to him and you'll understand why soon enough.
This, however, was not the case for GM's Tom Peters, lead designer for the Camaro. He got the opportunity to drive the concept for the first time and someone was smart enough to bring along the video camera.
The video provides some interesting points about the development of the concept and what kind of enthusiasm was put into the project.
Enjoy and don't forget to bid.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX