Truck sent to collect Nissan Hyperminis blocked in protest by RAV4 EV
Nissan says it no longer makes the Hypermini and can't maintain the cars. I tell ya, as soon as someone makes and markets a decent EV that people can actually buy (instead of lease), they're going to make a mint. The market is certainly there.
[Source: Channel 4]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video