Click for high-res gallery
Yesterday, Subaru announced the Subaru Legacy "tuned by STi" package for the Japanese market. Limited to 600 units total, the tuner kit can be ordered for either the Legacy Wagon or Legacy B4 (sedan). No engine modifications are part of the package since it's available only for the 2.0 GT spec.B trim, which already features Legacy's top-of-the-line 280-horsepower mill.
The list of add-ons includes the following:
- Sport suspension feat. Bilstein dampers
- 18" STi wheels
- STi front and rear spoilers
- Brembo brake upgrade
- Leather/Alcantara seating with red contrast stitching
- STi electro-luminescent gauge pack
- STi badging
- STi muffler with dual tip
Japan gets all the fun. Forester STi, Legacy STi ... Come on, Subaru! Where's the love?
(Additional photos after the jump)