Bond's Vanquish from Die Another Day auctioned off
James Bond's Aston Martin Vanquish from the 2002 film Die Another Day was auctioned away at Bonham's over the weekend. The winning bid was £144,500 (that's $275,648 to us Yanks). Some might say that the money would be better spent on a brand spanky new Vanquish, which "only" sets you back $255,000 by comparison.
It's a compelling argument on the surface, but really, the Bond car's machine guns, grille-mounted heat-seeking missiles, dual shotguns, ejector seat, and handy cloaking/invisibility mode are easily worth the extra 20 grand. Road ragers who direct their animosity toward this car's new owner do so at their peril.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX