Spy Shots/Video: 2008 Saturn Vue and Vue Red Line
Edmunds is reporting that the Honda-sourced 250-hp, 3.5-liter V6 currently being used in the Vue will likely be replaced by GM's own 3.6-liter V6 slated for use in the larger Outlook and detuned for duty in the Vue. We should expect the world premier of the new Vue to happen at the L.A. auto show later this year.
Follow the link to see more pics and video footage of the 2008 Saturn Vue in Death Valley.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models