Russian automaker GAZ interested in Jaguar?
While it's also been speculated that Ford might bundle Land Rover with the sale of Jaguar, we're now hearing that the Blue Oval may insist on maintaining a minority stake in the brands to save face in the U.K. where both Jaguar and Land Rover have traditionally operated.
Thanks for the tip, Jay!
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies