Kia Opirus confirmed as next Amanti
Besides its heavily revised interior and exterior, Kia's flagship will boast a new all-aluminum, 3.8-liter, 266 horsepower engine, replacing the current 200 horsepower one. It's too early to tell what the price may be, though speculation is around $30K, a new high for the Korean automaker.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies