Would the sale of Jaguar involve Land Rover, too?
We've always thought the PAG group was a bit overcrowded with Jaguar extending its range from below the $30K mark (Volvo territory) all the way up to six-figure levels (Aston Martin territory) and beyond. Land Rover, meanwhile, has seemed to carve a nice niche for itself in the premium off-road market, and with the introduction of the new LR2 has assembled a fresh lineup. However, with Ford of North America weathering a large drop in truck and SUV sales, perhaps Land Rover, basically a purveyor of premium SUVs at its core, isn't the attractive asset it once was.
Thanks for the tip, James!
[Source: The Independent]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models