Low-budget Ferrari F40 up for auction
This, um, unique Ferrari F40-inspired vehicle is apparently based on a 1980 Suzuki 100gx (with a Ford Escort engine). The mini supercar is currently up for bids on the Dutch auction site Markplaats.nl, where the high bid at this writing is €1,001 ($1,276). Before and after pics follow the jump!
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX