GM division president Darkes: "Record oil prices don't hurt"
Really? High oil prices don't hurt GM overall? They don't hurt the American consumer?
I know she's really just saying that parts of her division will benefit from all the money flowing into the region, but couldn't she have chosen a less abrasive way of telling us? Shouldn't she be able to see the bigger picture?
It's not all "record oil prices don't hurt" in the speech, though. Darkes says she believes "Arab nations have a role to play in alternative fuels, and in the infrastructure that supports their use" and that GM will someday have high-volume sales of a non-ICE vehicle.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models