Ford Fusion: a prize in every box!
Partnering with discount retailer Target Corp., Ford Motor has sweetened the pot with a single red toy Fusion emblazoned with the Target logo. The lucky cereal buyer with the Target Fusion will win a full-sized Fusion.
Don't like Froot Loops? Fusions can also be found in boxes of Apple Jacks, Frosted Flakes (sponsors of a NASCAR Chevy!) and Cocoa Crispies, but only at Target outlets.
[Source: Associated Press]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models