Hyundai ends strike with unions
Hyundai's labor union has gone on strike every year except one since it was formed back in 1987, according to The Detroit News. This one cost Hyundai $1.33 billion and 91,647 vehicles of lost production.
[Source: The Detroit News]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies