Porsche launches Skydriving minisite for Targa
How do the guys and gals from Stuttgart promote the newest version of their open air 911? Launch a minisite called Skydriving that promotes the joys of panoramic scenery. Although the Targa is arguably the slowest selling vehicle in Porsche's ever expanding lineup, the new 997 offers the motoring bliss of a painstakingly developed rear-engine chassis without the compromise made to structural rigidity when lopping off the roof. The minisite's a nice place to do your research if you're in the market for a Targa 4.
[Source Porsche USA]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX