Hi-rez shots of Concept Climax
click on images to enlarge
Marcus Reyner, the Design Director for the Concept Climax, was kind enough to send us some high-resolution images of the neo-retro British sports car that he and two of his classmates at Coventry University hope to make a reality. Check out our original post on the Concept Climax here, especially the comments where a good critique of the car's design is taking place. So far the reaction's been positive, with a few pieces of constructive criticism aimed at the Concept Climax's front end and oddly shaped rearview mirrors.
[Source: Concept Climax]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies