Bugatti Veyron Targa planned for 2008
Developing the Veyron Targa will involve strengthening the windshield and other structural modifications, so Bugatti will use carbon fiber for the car's doors and hood. The grille and the headlights, which will now turn with the wheels, will also be restyled. These changes should also be ported over to the coupe eventually.
The Veyron Targa's top speed of 217 mph will be lower than the coupe's upper bound of 253 mph, but that should be enough to keep it ahead of Losee's T-Top Enzo.
[Source: Inside Line]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies