Aston Martin DB9 on the block(s)
Los Angeles? Uh-uh.
Miami? Wrong again.
The photo above was snapped in New Zealand, and should serve as an object lesson in why it's unwise to park your exotic on the street.
Blogger Chuck Goolsbee tipped us off, saying that one of his loyal readers sent the picture (plus another that you can see at Chuck.Goolsbee.org) one morning from Auckland, where an industrious thief (or thieves) made off with the DB9's wheels, leaving it perfectly balanced on just two cinderblocks.
We could be wrong, but we're willing to bet that this car has never spent a night un-garaged since.
[Source: Chuck Goolsbee]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies