President Bush a fan of using ethanol in Indy races
According to the IRL, the ethanol-promoting President said the league was "leading edge, leading edge". Tom Slunecka, the Ethanol Promotion and Information Council's executive director, said he was pleased the president recognized the IRL for its ethanol use. "We appreciate the sentiments of the Bush administration, which has been a long-time supporter of ethanol, and together with its efforts to bring more ethanol to the consumer, we believe ethanol can take our country a long, long way." Not if you're driving in ovals, Tom.
[Source: Domestic Fuel]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies