Internal Revenue Service grants Honda GX credit
The IRS has given a $4,000 credit to each which takes a big chunk off the GX's $24,000 price tag. Now we're waiting if the government will give fuel stations similar credit to build more natural gas pumps.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video