Is this the 2008 Toyota Corolla? Hope not...
Knowing that Toyota has officially decided to delay its next generation Corolla until 2008 hasn't tempered our interest in knowing what it will look like when it finally does arrive. Here we see a scan from a Japanese auto mag that shows what the next Corolla may look like. Since the U.S. version is based on the Corolla Altis, a longer version of the JDM Corolla aimed at buyers who want something bigger and more luxurious but don't want to step up to a Camry, we're not sure if these images are of the car that will make it to our shores. Either way, they show a design that's fairly dowdy, so we hope whatever Corolla comes our way is a little more sensational than this one.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX